The interested students must meet the eligibility criteria given below:
- The applicant must be a student studying in any US or Canadian Institute
- Interested students should upload their corresponding university or college ID card as proof of identity
- The students need to apply as full-time or part-time students in UG or PG courses.
- The applicant should be a citizen of the US or Canada
- The students must offer registration proof for the scholarship program.
- In the email, mention your college or school name that you are attending currently.
A dedicated team at Sunlite Mortgage will collect the applications submitted by the applicants. All the submitted entries will be assessed and the top 5 students will be finalized. The final winner will be announced and confirmed through email. Sunlite mortgage grants a cash voucher or rewarded money will be given to the final winner based on the students’ location.
Sunlite Mortgage Scholarship Program Topics
The applicants need to choose one of the following topics to take part in the Sunlite mortgage scholarship program.
Topic 1: How has Covid affected the mortgage market?
Topic 2: What are the goals you want to achieve through your education, and how will this scholarship help you achieve those goals?
Check the vital instructions before registering for the Sunlite Mortgage Scholarship Program.
- Pick any of the aforementioned topics for the scholarship program.
- Write an essay of about 800 to 1000 words on the selected topic. The essay must cover all the crucial concepts of the topic.
- If any content is plagiarized, our dedicated team will decline the application.
- Send your application to the Email @ email@example.com
We invite all the interested students to take part in the Sunlite mortgage scholarship program. For more details, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org